- Servicios disponibles en español
- 45- minute sessions $150.00
- NeuroMeditation group sessions 6 sessions, 90-120 minute $199.00 (out-of-pocket-service)
Cash, check, and all credit cards, Flex Benefit card
Payment is due at the end of each session unless otherwise negotiated.
- Anthem Blue Cross
- United Healthcare
- Some Employee Assistance Programs
*Please call your insurance to confirm that I’m in your network
What to ask when you call your insurance company about your benefits:
- Are my benefits running on a calendar (Jan-Dec) or fiscal year (July-June)?
- What is my individual out-out-of-network deductible? Has it been met?
- What is my co-payment?
- Is my provider contracted with you?
- What is my reimbursement rate/percentage for an out-of-network provider once the deductible is met (for individual counseling)?
- Is there a limit on the number of sessions my plan covers in a year?
- Where do I mail my “superbill”/medical receipt? (If applicable)
Good Faith Estimate Notice
You have the right to receive a “Good Faith Estimate” explaining how much your medical and mental health care will cost. Under the law, health care providers need to give patients who don’t have insurance or who are not using insurance an estimate of the expected charges for medical services, including psychotherapy services. You have the right to receive a Good Faith Estimate for the total expected cost of any non-emergency healthcare services, including psychotherapy services. You can ask your healthcare provider, and any other provider you choose, for a Good Faith Estimate before you schedule a service. If you receive a bill that is at least $400 more than your Good Faith Estimate, you can dispute the bill. Make sure to save a copy or picture of your Good Faith Estimate. For questions or more information about your right to a Good Faith Estimate, visit www.cms.gov/nosurprises or call (800) 985-3059.